Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What do you think?



Do they look alike or not? This seems so be the questions that we get from everyone. Some people think Camden & Carsyn look just alike and others think differently. I can't really say, some days they do and some days they don't. All I know is that I think they are beautiful no matter what. I can say, Carsyn is definitely HIGH MAINTENANCE compared to Camden.

3 comments:

Michelle McArdle said...

I think that they look very different. Both beautiful though!! Welcome to the blogging world.

The Tillery Family said...

I think Camden looks like Tambria and Caryson looks like Cole. But they still favor alot.

The Cameron Family said...

Well Tambria, thanks to Kristen here I am too!!! Both of your girls are beautiful. There favor a lot but definitely have their own personality. Caryson was such a joy, like her cousin Jackson last weekend. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family!! Love you.Susan