
OK, Some things in life are an automatic no, no. Contamination is a major no, no in our house, alothough not everyone abides by this rule. My precious daughter, Camden, loves chokit mik. Tonight she kept telling me, "I lick it mommy." After several attempts of trying to figure out what she was talking about she told me to "open the rator (aka- refrigerator) and so I did. She then pointed at the chocolate milk bottle and told me again, "I lick it." Ok, there are only 2 people in our house who can fix chocolate milk for her, me and my husband. I know I don't lick the chocolate milk bottle so who does? I asked Cole and he looked at me with a grin and said," I don't lick the bottle, I dont know what you are talking about." Note to self, do not drink the chocolate milk.
1 comment:
Tambria, you know he is the guilty party because he probably drinks the mile right of the jug too and when he "licks" the chocolate......chocolate milk...gotta watch those guys!!!
Post a Comment