and it's only 2:30pm. Ok, so Cole and Brannon are at the Georgia and Alabama game having a great time I am sure and I am at home with two little girls absolutly asking myself how do people do it by themselves. This is just a taste of how my day has been so far; Carsyn pooped out the diaper and pants, it was all over my shirt I had just put on. Now anyone with kids knows how hard it is to manage a shower when you are home alone. I thought I managed one but when I got out I was enlightened to a babydoll on the couch who had also had a bath (shampoo, lotion, powder, diaper and cream). Not to mention, we just had the couches cleaned professionally. Why? I now wonder. Then, Camden was eating lunch and some how smeared peanut butter on the wall. She later told me she needed to go to the bathroom. i told her to go ahead I was right behind her. I went into the bathroom and found the pull-up in the toilet trying to go down the hole. Not going to happen, I had to fish it out and explain why we dont flush pull-ups down the toilet. I sure hope this game is worth it!!!!!!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
What a Day...
and it's only 2:30pm. Ok, so Cole and Brannon are at the Georgia and Alabama game having a great time I am sure and I am at home with two little girls absolutly asking myself how do people do it by themselves. This is just a taste of how my day has been so far; Carsyn pooped out the diaper and pants, it was all over my shirt I had just put on. Now anyone with kids knows how hard it is to manage a shower when you are home alone. I thought I managed one but when I got out I was enlightened to a babydoll on the couch who had also had a bath (shampoo, lotion, powder, diaper and cream). Not to mention, we just had the couches cleaned professionally. Why? I now wonder. Then, Camden was eating lunch and some how smeared peanut butter on the wall. She later told me she needed to go to the bathroom. i told her to go ahead I was right behind her. I went into the bathroom and found the pull-up in the toilet trying to go down the hole. Not going to happen, I had to fish it out and explain why we dont flush pull-ups down the toilet. I sure hope this game is worth it!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment