Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NPF 2008






A week late, but that's ok. Things have been crazy around our house and especially at school. Please pray I survive school this week. That is another story. Well, we got to go to the fair on Monday night with some friends. We got to take Camden to the Greasy Pig Contest and the Calf Scramble. She had a lot of fun watching those boys and girls run around chasing the animals. She also had fun riding the dragon (which she kept calling an alligator), the ferris wheel, the bees, and the merry go round (which goes way too fast)! She also ate some corn, a corndog and some peanuts. She also won this life size (not actually) blow up dolphin. For some reason I do not enjoy the games at the fair. You give them all this money to win a prize that probably cost them a dollar. I know because my brothers used to always play over and over and over. You get the point. Well, Cole loves to play the pool table game. Why? I do not know and their prizes are cheesy. Who wants a hu-mango (not sure this is a word) parrot (clay?), basketball (not functional) or spongebob (probably some of my kids at school:)) NOT ME!!! So, we always get into a small heated argument about waisting money and blah, blah, blah. He gets mad and this year I won. No pool table game. Although I was thinking, that is the only thing that he wanted to do at the fair, maybe next year I will let hime play:) So, I mentioned earlier that Cam won a dolphin. She also pushed the dolphin around the fair and at one time tried to ride the dolohin at the fair. Sissy did not get to go to the faif b/c of the cool weather but she did get to stay with Grammy all by herself. We ended the night with a cinnamon bun and a good time. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: