
and so do their daddy's. (Sorry Cole) My precious child, Camden, nevers hushes. I am thankful she is so talkative but sometimes I wonder where she gets it from. The things she says blows my mind. The girl talks all the time, anytime, and almost any where. Her favorite thing to ask us right now is, "Mommy, What time it is?" If I tell her 5:00, she says no, "it is 5 o'clock." She is obsessed with the time right now. The other day Cole was outside working and came through the house with a tool in his hand, Camden said, "Mommy, Daddy is a crazy man. He is a handy manny!" I can do nothing but laugh.
And just for laughs, I have to add this comment made by Cole. We were watching CSI and with all that goes with that show we started talking about dead bodies and thier reflexes. Crazy I know. He said yeah, I would hate to be a "mutition." I think he meant mortician. Now I know where she gets it from:)
No comments:
Post a Comment