Of course a lot has happened since my last blog but we will just pick up from here. SCHOOL IS OUT = Summer FUN! I was so excited to get a break away from work and spend sometime with family. We started swim lessons last week and we are enjoying swim lessons and VBS this week. Always something to keep us busy. Camden and Jett have become quite the fish in the water. They are doing so well thanks to Mrs. Hannah, Mrs. Mallory, Mrs. Lady and Mrs. Holly. They have learned to jump off the diving board, slide down the slide, hold their breath under water and most of all "CRAB WALK" (that seems to be the favorite). I am sooo pround of them and cannot wait to get in the pool and let them swim, swim, swim! Sissy is not taking lessons but if I would let her in the pool she would be right there with them: )
No comments:
Post a Comment