I have not accomplished a whole lot this spring break. I always have such great intentions but somehow they always get pushed to the back burner. The house is still what I would call "a mess." There are rooms and drawers that need major cleaning out. I almost want to hire someone to do it but I am stingy with my money when it comes to certain things so that will never happen. I have done a "little" bit of the "lot" of school work that I needed to do and I have moved out the wintery winter clothes and moved in some springy sunshine clothes. I did organize the laundry/monogramming room and I even managed to monogram a few items while I was in there. The most exciting news is that me and the girls got to go to Landmark Park with friends from chuch and my sister in law Michelle and ny neice and nephew. The weather was awesome and we got to fly kites, look at the animals, go on the boardwalk, blow bubbles, enjoy a picnic lunch, and most of all enjoy the company of others. I am so glad that we got the opportunity to go and enjoy and the girls had a blast. I am still going to post pics from Carsyn's 2nd birthday when I can sit down and think straight. That might be NEVER : )
No comments:
Post a Comment