Sunday, April 25, 2010

The BIG 4

My sweet Camden is 4. I have no clue where the last 4 years have gone but I can truly say they have been filled full of joy and laughter. Cam is full of energy at nights, a sleepy head in the mornings (like her daddy), very talkative, full of humor, loves to sing, and never lets anything by her. Her mind blows my mind. She remembers things that often scare me! She can recall moments that occured last year and she remembers anything anyone says. She keeps us on our toes constantly and she loves being a Big Sister. I clearly remember the first time she met her little sister. She was only 23 months old and she wanted to hold and feed her all by herself, and she did. She has always been a big helper and she loves being the BOSS. She is often very shy when she firsts meets someone but dont let that fool you, once she gets to know you she doesn't hush. Camden is truly a blessing to our little family and she always makes my heart smile.

Some words from a 4 year old:

Camden got her first bad note at school on Wednesday, April 21.
Me: Cam, how was your day?
Cam: Pretty Good.
Me: Mrs. Debbie called and said you didnt have such a great day.
Cam: Mrs. Debbie wasnt at school today, we had a different teacher.
Me: (Oh, No- I just told a story, maybe she wont notice) Well, your note said that you were unkind to friends and you were playing in the bathroom.
Cam: I laughed at a girl who was crying for her momma and me and 2 other girls tried to go in the same big stall b/c Im a big girl now and I needed to use the big stall and that is what happened.
Me: Blah Blah Blah . . . . you know Jesus us not happy with you for being ugly at school today.  What do you need to tell Jesus?
Cam: Jesus, I got a yellow mark on my paper today. I am sorry, I had a bad day.


Cam to her daddy: Daddy, I need you to do me a favorite.
Dad: What Cam?
Cam: Go sleep on the couch so I can watch TV in your room and sleep in your bed, thanks.

Cole found a boat that he thought he had to have. After test driving it, almost cutting his finger off, and going back and forth on price the man sold it for less than what Cole offered for it. Anyways nothing has been said about the boat until . . .
Cam to Cole: Daddy where is your boat?
Cole: Somebody else bought it.
Cam: (crying in the background) But I loved that Blue Sparkle!
Cole: (almost crying too!) I know baby, so did I.
There are many more, believe me!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl. Thank you for being a great daughter, loving Big Sister, sweet Granddaughter, sometimes sweet cousin, Jesus Lover, and good friend to everyone!

WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: