Cam started K4 this week and so far so good. She doesn't tell me much just different stuff here and there. I was devastated at Open House when I realized all of her friends and almost her entire K3 class was in a different classroom this year. I was sick to my stomach all afternoon worried my child would not like being in a new environment with new kids. I don't know why I was worried because it didn't seem to bother her. She told me that she learned all different kinds of shapes and that she got to sing songs. They are going to be studying colors next week and each day they are supposed to wear a certain color. She also gets to take a snack the color orange so we choose Alphabet Cheezits! SOOO much fun.
Carsyn was also excited to start back to Tata's. She has missed everyone all summer and she was READY to go back and see them. She is getting so big and she is soooo funny. We are trying to win the potty war but it is hard!! We will get there soon. I hope!
Me on the other hand, I started this week as a special ed aide at Wicksburg. This is definitely something that is new to me and I am still trying to adjust. Eating lunch at 10:30 is hard to get used to but maybe one day my stomach will be hungry when we are actually in the lunchroom and not during the middle of centers. Oh well, lets just say I have been doing a lot of snacking. Not so sure that is a good thing. I have applied for a Math job opening in a different county and also possibly waiting for another opening soon in Houston County. All it is now is a waiting game. I am adjusting to the whole AIDE thing but it doesn't pay ALL of the bills. Still hopeful and always praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment