

I must say, I am about ready for this week to end. Both girls have been sick and it has been no fun around our house. I just need to get out! Cole missed monday with Camden, I missed half a day Wednesday picking them up and taking to the doctor, missed all day Thurs. and Cole and I split Friday. The kids at school are starting to ask, "Are you going to be here today?" Not sure what answer they are wanting:) Oh well, I think everyone is getting back to the well side, only time will tell. I have gotten a little done around the house but not a whole lot. I definately do not want to be a stay at home mom. Thank goodness I have a job! So about the haircut, all was well except I cannot get a good picture. I will share what I have but it is not much.
No comments:
Post a Comment