Thank goodness I have a job that has a "Fall Break." It could not have came any earlier! I did take the Friday prior to fall break off to go with Camden on a school field trip. It was sooo hot but a lot of fun. Her K-3 class went to Landmark Park for Hayday. They got to make a scarecrow (jack), look at the animals, go on a hayride, and pick out a pumpkin from the pumkin patch. It was a lot of fun to see who her friends were and to get to see her interact with them. On Saturday she got to attend her first "school friend" birthday party, another fun way to get to meet her classmates and their parents.
On Monday, Carsyn had to be pre-registered for her outpatient surgery that was going to be done Tuesday morning at 5:30 a.m.!!!!! It only took 2 1/2 hours to pre-register her not to mention I had her 3 year old sister with me. I had to call mom for back up since Carsyn had her 18 month check up immediately following the first appt. While at Carsyn's check up I mentioned to Dr. Brown that Camden snored really loud and thought maybe he should check her tonsils. Well, low and behold Camden is having her tonsils and adenoids taken out Nov. 4 and we have to stay in the hospital overnight. I am not very excited about this but it has to be done. She has 1 millimeter of space between her tonsils : (
Carsyn's procedure went well. She had stints put in her tear ducts to hopefully help them remain open. They will be removed in 6 months so hopefully all goes as planned. Carsyn entertained her self after the surgery by playing hide in seek in the closet with her baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment