It seems like forever since I have blogged and it has been forever. So much has been going on that I rarely have time to stop and think. I have finally downloaded a lot of pictures and I just want to share a few. Carsyn is already 18 months and she is growing up so fast. It still amazes me how 2 children raised in the same home can be sooo different. Carsyn will definately be my more vocal child, opinionated child, child who knows it all, high-maintenance child, can only feed herself (no help or she wont eat), and whatever else goes along with that. She already lets me know in the mornings what she thinks about her outfits, she wont leave the house without her shoes and a bow and she loves a "baby." Camden on the other hand never questions anything I put on her, will wear a bow but could care less, plays with a baby here and there and her "shoes" are flip flops. Camden is my singing and dancing child, loves to help cook and could eat anytime, any place, and anything! Camden is definately the comedian of the family and to prove it I will share a few stories:
Situation at hand: Camden continues to toot on me.
Me: Cam stop tooting on mommy. Do you know where gas comes from?
Camden: The gas station.
Situation: At Pier Park letting sissy pick out a baby since Cam suddenly decided she wanted the baby Sissy brought along for the trip.
Me: Sissy you can get a baby when we get to the store since Cam got your baby. (I bought them both a baby in the end. One with blonde hair for Cam and one with brown hair for Sis)
Camden: Mommy, since Sissy's baby has chocolate hair, what color hair does my baby have, vanilla?
Me: yes mam
1 comment:
They are so silly! I love the picture of Carsyn with the spaghetti...very cute!
Post a Comment