This whole cheerleading sponsor thing has been a learning experience for me and I would not trade it for the world. I have learned a lot and experienced a lot through all of this but most of all I have laughed A LOT at my own child. Camden loves to cheer. She has memorized almost every basketball cheer and moves and when we leave a game she tells me what cheers the girls forgot to do at the game. She loves to sit right beside them and stand with them on the spirit line when the boys run out at the basketball game. I love driving down the road and listening to her shouting,
We fouled, so what, we do what we want
You walked, You walked, Your feet went to far, next time you want to travel take a C-H-R(supposed to be C-A-R)
Hey you on the free throw, whoop whoop Miss It
She has also somehow picked out one of the boys as her favorite player which cracks me up. She even has him a special cheer- Tyreek, Tyreek, TY re re re re re ...... It is supposed to go R-E R-E, R-e-b-o-u-n-d! She even told the kids at school that Tyreek has a brother named Ernest. I'm sure they really cared and even knew what she was talking about. : )
I could go on and on with cheers but the most recent cheer that sticks out in my mind is the one that she learned from her own school. Emmanuel Christian had homecoming at school a couple of weeks ago and tought the children a cheer- The Blue Machine, Is coming through, so watch out boogers, we're after you. Boogers, seriously! I thought they were a Christian school- I found out later that it was supposed to be Cougars! LOL
I love this child.
Along with cheers, she also knows the ALABAMA FIGHT SONG!! I didnt even learn the fight song until I was in college.
Notice the Title says "Cheerleaders" that is b/c her sister is not far behind her with the cheers and her moves. Her favorite cheer is "GO ALABAMA, ROLL TIDE"
No comments:
Post a Comment