Monday, February 15, 2010

SnOw much FUN!!!!!







I never got truely excited about the thought of snow because it has been sooo long since we have seen any that it almost seemed impossible. I remember the last time we had snow I was in the 6th grade and it was on March 13th, which is now Carsyn's birthday. I was excited to have the day off and hopefully get cought up on some online school work. Needless to say my day was totally rearranged thanks to that wonderful blanket of snow that we got. I knew it was snowing when my phone started ringing off the hook. I woke the girls up and outside we went. Of course we attempted a snowman and it turned out to be quite small but when Daddy got home he made one the size of Camden. Carsyn didnt love the snow, she had a slight meltdown and had to go inside because her hands were sooo cold. She watched through the window. :P Camden LOVED the snow. Her and her Grammy always make snow angels in the grass and leaves and this time she actually got to make a real snow angel in the snow. She helped Cole roll the snow into a ball for the snowman and she went and got him a hat and scarf. She even enjoyed throwing snowballs. Her cousins Olivia and Jackson came over and they got to play in the snow together. Friday, Febrary 12th is a day we will talk about for a while. I am so happy that my family got to experience the snow together and that wonderful memories were made.

No comments: