The past few weeks around the McArdle house has been full of tearing up carpet, laying new laminate floors, painting, and organizing. I wasn't sure I was going to survive the mini makeover but it was well worth it. Since we all needed a break away from the total mass chaos . . . . . . .
we decided to spend the day celebrating with two of our favorite military people ~
My Papa
and Uncle Steve a.k.a Pap. We love to get together, so this was just another perfect opportunity to enjoy family, food, and fun.
Dad and Cole playing Goofy Golf.
Pap throwing Cam into the pool. They only did this about 50 times each.
Camden doing a cannon ball. I must admit, I am a little jealous.
Sister being silly.
Silly girl.
Im pretty sure he felt this one the next day! TIDAL WAVE!!!!!
Mom and Dad
Strike a pose!
Silly Sisters!
Cam, Car, and Jett- 3 of a kind.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend and I am thankful for all of the men and women that have, are, and will someday fight for our country. God Bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment