Since I have started teaching I always plan in my head the things I am going to accomplish while I am on summer break. Needless to say, not much of that ever gets done. You think you are going to have all this free time to do things around the house but in actuality YOU DONT!!! This summer has been filled with
2 weeks of swim lessons
1 week of Va Va Ve B S!
1 week at the beach
4th of July Family Fun
These are just a few things that we have enjoyed this summer.
The girls are getting an updated bedroom that we are still working on. I am getting a craft room/playroom! LOL It is also still in the works. We are going on a family trip with Cole's work to Tennessee soon. So much to do and summer is running out but we have enjoyed every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment