When I was little, I remember my dad taking us to Christmas City to see all the lights. I remember the long wait to see the lights, people's cars overheating due to the long wait, having to go to the restroom but there wasn't one in sight, etc. The lights were beautiful but looking back, I'm not sure it was worth what all we had to endure to see them. Fast forward a few years (OK, A LOT of years) . . . . my family was invited by the Scott family to join them along with Kacie and Asher and Josh and his daughter to enjoy Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens. We were so excited about the opportunity and it lived up to all our expectations. We had heard nothing but great things about Callaway Gardens and we couldn't agree more. We are so thankful for the opportunity and spending time with wonderful friends. We had 6 children all under one roof and I cant complain one bit. They only arguments were who was going to push baby Asher and who was going to ride with who. The girls had a great time hanging out the sunroof with Emma and Taylor looking at the lights, making clay ornaments, getting their faces painted by a lady that looked like Paula Dean, talking to Father Christmas, roasting marshmallows, visiting the butterfly atrium, and most of all looking at ALL the beautiful lights. This is defiantly a place we will have to visit again.
No comments:
Post a Comment