Cole and I got to enjoy Thanksgiving lunch with both girls this year at school. They were so excited that we were coming to eat lunch with them. I must admit, the lunchroom Thanksgiving meal was DELISH. Mrs. Minnie (I think that is what they are calling her) out did herself for sure. It was fun to watch the girls interact with their friends and to get to see all the fun arts and crafts they had completed to help celebrate such a wonderful time of year. We have so much to be thankful for and some things I think we take for granted until we don't have them. For example, my washing machine!!!!! It has been out of commission for about a week now and it reminds me of my freshman year at college when I had to use the laundry mat except now it is Grammy's or Meme's laundry mat. I am thankful that Grammy and Meme have a washing machine that works I guess!! LOL Anyways, The girls and I are enjoying a wonderful, much needed week off from school and we cannot wait until Thursday to get to spend some time with our family. Until then, gobble gobble.
No comments:
Post a Comment