Monday, February 20, 2012

Push Up??

Not quite sure where she gets it from but we definitely live with a comedian. Our sweet little three year makes the funniest comments and facial expressions of anyone I know. She has definitely saved herself numerous times from getting in trouble.
We took a trip to the mall for me to do the dreaded bra fitting and purchasing. Why, oh why, do we have to do these things?!?! Of course, I had the whole crew with me which makes it an even more pleasurable experience. As I am getting fitted, the woman asked me to describe the current bra I was wearing. REALLY?!?! I’m not even sure I remembered to put a bra on this morning! JK I mean what do you really need to know about my bra? It was cheap and I need a new one, that’s why I am here. After she measured me, she explained to me that they had some “WONDERFUL” push up bras. Obviously, she was trying to tell me something. As she explained the push up bras to me (I mean what more can they do other than push the girls up? Why do I need to try on 4 different push up bras??) I had two little girls listening very carefully. As I was trying them on with my personal audience, Carsyn asked me “ Momma, will you be able to do push-ups now?” Ummm, probably not baby girl.

I will never forget my first experience with Victoria Secrets. Me and my mom visited the store when they first opened and mom decided to get fitted. When the woman measured her she kindly told her that she was a B cup but really could be an A cup. My mom looked at me and said, “Let’s go before I slap that heifer.” So we did.

No comments: