Now that you know my background with teeth and passing out . . . ..
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Snaggle Tooth Cam
Background Info: I have a tendency to pass out or almost pass out when it comes to medical things or things that involve the body. I passed out when I was a little girl while my tooth was being pulled. I almost passed out when Cole pulled Camden's first tooth. I had to do the "sit in the floor put your head between your legs move." Let's just say it was real funny to everyone else! Camden pulled her second tooth in the car while I was driving. I had to remain calm and not look so I didn't pass out.
Now that you know my background with teeth and passing out . . . ..
Camden discovered that her front tooth was REALLY loose on a Monday night. Great for her but bad for me since Daddy was out of town for a week. She stood in the bathroom forever trying to pull that tooth. I tried to record her pulling her own tooth but after several failed attempts I gave up. She was so desperate she even let her little sister try to pull her tooth. It was HILARIOUS!!! At one point, Carsyn looked at me and said "I cant do it. It's stuck in there!" I laughed so hard watching the two of them try to pull that tooth out that I was crying before it was all over with. Needless to say the tooth hung in there for another eleven days. She even let her Sunday school teacher, Mrs. Tammy who works for a dentist, try to pull the tooth out. It was so nasty watching her play with that tooth. Finally, the tooth decided it was time. She went into the bathroom and I think it pretty much fell out. She was soooo excited and so stinkin' cute I must add. She held the tooth forever and wouldn't put it in a bag for the tooth fairy. Instead, she wrote the tooth fairy a note that said "I Love You." She left her a cupcake and a cheese stick. She was so excited when she woke up and found a cute tooth fairy envelope with a sweet letter inside. She was even more excited that the tooth fairy left Carsyn a note for being so brave and helping her sister try to pull out her tooth. They can't wait to spend their glitter dusted dollar bill and their two quarters.
Now that you know my background with teeth and passing out . . . ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment