I dont even know what to say! This is what Cam cut of Carsyn's hair.
Cam being a BIG Girl
Sissy's new haircut.
Sissy being a BIG Girl

Camden's Bangs or should I say BANG!
all in one day! Well, I thought it was about time to get Carsyn her first "Big Girl" haircut. I mean, the mullet look was getting old and she needed a trimming anyways to hopefully help things start to grow. Little did I know that her sister thought the same thing. I scheduled Carsyn a hair appointment and decided to let Camden get hers cut also so she wouldn't feel left out. To my surprise they both did an AWESOME job sitting in the chair and being soooo still. We were in and out in 25 minutes. For two kids 3 and under that speaks volumes. To long at any one place can get ugly! So, the fun begin later that night after we got home. I was preparing supper and they were being so sweet playing with each other, they were not even making a peep!!!!!! SURPRISE to me, they were playing barber shop in my bathroom. I noticed Carsyn had an awful lot of hair on her shirt and I was thinking that her hair should not be shedding like that. I said "Oh my Gosh Cole look" and he said "What is wrong with her hair?" her sister calmy walked around the corner and said " Oh, I cut it. I cut it in the bathroom." she preceding to climb up to the bar and asked "what's for supper?" Luckily she did not gap it up to bad but for Camden herself- she know has bangs. Later that night, I noticed hair on Camden's shirt so I started checking her hair just waiting to see a big gap, but I never found it. So, the next day was back to school for me and Cole had the luxury of taking the girls to school. It was that afternoon when I picked them up that I noticed the BANGS!!!!!!!! Luckily they will grow back but I do have a feeling that this is the start to many lifetime experiences. I must say, my SIL reminded me of the time Olivia shaved her eyebrow- I hope we skip that experience!
1 comment:
Oh My! The adventures of motherhood! Even if your girls did play hair-dresser, they are still beautiful!
Post a Comment