I must admit I have the funniest child ever! She is constantly doing and saying things that crack me up. She has saved herself a many of time-outs by her humor.
Today her Daddy bought her a big bag of individualy wrapped packs of M&M's. He said she could take them to school in her lunchbox, I think he bought them for him since she cant take chocolate to school: ) So, she ate a pack and wanted another pack, I told her no that she could wait until after supper thinking she would forget. I dont know why I thought that because she doesnt forget anything! Later that night, after she was already in bed, I heard a little mouse in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and caught her RED HANDED! She had a stool in one hand and the other hand on her belly, kinda like she was holding it. I heard the crunch of the wrapper under her shirt but did not say anything. When she saw me she started smiling and forgot about the hand because down came the M&M's onto the floor. She looked at me and said "Haa, M&M's- Where did they come from!" I started laughing sooo hard that I could not even say anything. Needless to say, she ate the M&M's for a late night snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment