I am blessed with two precious, healthy, happy, little girls who I am so thankful for. They keep me on my toes and they are soo entertaining. Carsyn loves to play in the sink with anybody's toothbrush that is available, she is a chatterbox, she loves to pick out her own clothes, hairbow and shoes, she is not entertained by the tv, and she loves babydolls! Camden is my comedian, although she acts shy in public, she is quite funny to listen to. Since Cam started K3, her and her Daddy go by McDonalds on Friday mornings to get a hashbrown. The other night on the couch this is what she told me:
"Mommy, My daddy said we cant go to McDonald's anymore because they dont have biscuits, we have to go to "Jingle Bells" because it is closer to his work!"
I think she meant Bojangles : o)
Camden got a new booster seat like Cousin Olivia's b/c she is a big girl- on the way home this is what she tells me-
"Mommy, my tummy hurts really bad and I want to be big like you. can I please take this thing off my belly?"
PS- If she does try to get out her Sissy tells on her- I love it!
Camden and Carsyn bathe together every night and I love hearing the laughter coming from the bathroom but I am often afraid to enter to see what they have soaked next! I walked in last night to a tub FULL of bubbles, they had used the shampoo to make their own bubbles!
I told Camden that I was very upset with her that she had wasted the new bottle of shampoo and she looked at me and said, "but its awesome mommy!"
I love these girls!!!
Thank God for my family and our health, we are truely blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment