Thursday, May 5, 2011

When she realized . . .

it wasn't her birthday party!
But in the end, she had a great time at her Sissy's birthday party!
Camden and Carsyn celebrate their birthdays about 5 weeks apart and it is hard to explain to one child that it is not their birthday yet. This year was a little challenging because they are getting older and they are asking MORE question, if that is possible! LOL Camden could not understand why she is the oldest but her birthday is not first. I tried to think of how I could explain this so that she would understand and I can honestly say I couldn't! We talked about the months of the year and which one comes first and all that jazz but I an not sure she was convinced! And to add to the mass confusion Cole celebrates his birthday 5 days after Camden. Maybe next year!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

LOVE the picture....and the emotion:) Can so relate! Have a great week!