Birthdays are a time of celebration and we LOVE birthday party's around our house! Themes do stress me out a little (I know, call me crazy) simply because I do not LOVE character party's and simply because it is my child's party. My children are not old enough to understand that there are other birthday party theme options! Oh what joy it is gonna be when they find out! NOT!!!!!
Since Cam loves to cheer and had so much fun cheering at Upwards this year we I decided to have her a cheerleader birthday party. It was sooo much fun! My mom made the cupcakes and we used the handy dandy cupcake stand my dad had made for Carsyn's birthday with a few minor adjustments! I love my parents.
The kids wore their favorite team uniforms and they personalized their own megaphones and pennants when they arrived.
They appeared to have a ton of fun even if they were just running, screaming, eating, learning how to do a cartwheel, or taking a swing at the pinata.
We are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving and caring friends and they helped make Camden's 5th birthday extra special! The past 5 years have been full of memories. I always knew I wanted to have children and always tried to imagine what they would be like and I can honestly say that she has already surpassed anything I could have imagined. This child is full of love, laughter, humor, intelligence, personality, and kindess. She loves to eat, sing, dance, cheer, play with her little sister (most of the time), plant flowers with her grammy, cook (with her grammy, lol), swim, go to the beach, cuddle on the couch, and I could go on and on! One thing that I love the most about her is how much she LOVES going to church and how curious her mind is about GOD. She has made me stop and think on several occasions about the little things that I make a big deal out of. I know God is using her in my life and I just hope she will continue to use her joy and knowledge about GOD in other peoples lives.
We love you Camden! Love, Daddy, Momma, and Carsyn

1 comment:
OH Tambria, You made me cry. Just beautiful and so sweet. There is something about our children turning 5 that is bittersweet.
LOVE what you did for the party. Oh, to have your creativity! I enjoy keeping up with you guys on here.
Post a Comment