With all of that being said, God has truly blessed me over the past two years with the opportunity to really get to know some people that I have known of, but not truly known. I am so thankful that he guided the path that allowed me the opportunity and I am thankful that they are just as crazy as I am. I am thankful that they accept me for who I am and that they love me and most importantly, they love my children. My children are a lot like me when it comes to meeting a crowd of people. They will give you that look and no words are needed (they get it honestly). On the other hand, if they like you they will drive you crazy (but in a good way).
This weekend the girls and I traveled to Montgomery to attend a superhero birthday party. Now you have to really be a good friend for me to leave 50 t-shirts that needed to be monogrammed along with several other things to attend a birthday party 2 hours away. You also have to be a really good friend to get me lost and turned around and headed towards Mobile and all we do is laugh about it. Who knew it would take me 5 hours to reach my destination!!! You also have to be a really good friend to make me think for a split second that wearing brown shoes with black capris was OK!!!!! Note to the 1 or 2 people that read this blog: I refused to commit that crime and I wore flip flops instead.
The superhero party was a blast and the kids had soooo much fun.
Evan swinging at the "pinyana"
The awesome muffins (aka cupcakes)
They loved the candy and I mean LOVED the candy.The also enjoyed throwing water balloons after everyone else left.
(Meme fixed them water balloons, only a Meme would do that)
The obstacle course inflatable and bounce house kept them entertained for a while.
The best part was the capes and mask that they received when the completed the mission!
They were soo dirty and tired when the day was over yet they still kept going. Not to mention they got the opportunity to watch the Little Ceasars employee drop a few dance moves on the side of the road while trying to gyrate generate some business (I guess you could say he was Hot and Ready).
Thank you so much Heather for inviting my family to help celebrate with your family another year of Evans life. We are so thankful and blessed to have gotten the opportunity to get to know your family. We haven't known each other long but I feel like it has been a lifetime. I cherish the memories that we have made and I am excited about the memories in the making. God is Good and I am Thankful. We love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment