Oh how times have changed. I remember being soooo excited about the Peanut Festival and getting to ride all the super duper cool rides. NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE. After riding just two kiddie rides with the girls, I had to find a bench to hang out on before I hurled. Cole told me to step behind a ride if I was going to be sick so everyone wouldn't see me. I am not a big fan of throw up, it actually grosses me out to the max. I was trying to be super mom and suck it up but it almost got the best of me. The carnie thought it would be fun to just keep letting us go round and round and round and round . . . . . . . . . . . I almost gave that Carnie a few choice words but felt it wasn't worth it.
Carsyn and her class took a field trip to the fair on Wednesday for Special Citizens Day. Since some of her classmates have special needs, this is a great opportunity for them to get to experience the fair without having to worry about everyone else around them. I didn't take my camera on this trip but I wished I would have. They had so much fun and were so cute.
Carsyn told me the night before:
"Momma, Don't talk to Jasmine. I'm not talking about Princess Jasmine, I'm talking about Jasmine in my class."
Me: OK, Well, how do you talk to her?"
"You don't talk to her momma."
Me: Can you do sign language or something?
"Just don't talk her, OK." "Her cant hear you."
I guess she though i was going to embarrass her or something. LOL
We took the girls back to the fair that night so that they both could enjoy the rides and food. Of course, they had a blast and good old mom left her memory card at home so she got NO pictures. I guess it was a good excuse to take them back to the fair on a different night so I could capture some memories. Lucky for us, I volunteer at the NPF so we have passes for each night and we were able to go back. So the second night was by far MUCH colder than the first night. We were all bundled up and it was still COLD but it was all worth it. The girls had a blast and lucky for us, we managed to NOT bring home a gold fish. WHOO HOO
No comments:
Post a Comment