Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween

Candy, Candy, and more Candy!! Carsyn couldn't be more excited about all the candy around our house. She has LOVED candy since the first day she tasted it. I remember when Halloween candy would sit around our house for so long that I would throw it away simply because I was tired of looking at it. Obviously that was the pre-Carsyn days. LOL The girls get so excited whenever they get a the chance to dress up. This past week was full of dress up opportunities.
Between Red Ribbon Week at school, Fall Harvest at church, Dress Like a Farmer day on Monday, and Halloween we were busy little bees trying to keep up.

We celebrated Halloween by trick or treating in our neighborhood. Our neighborhood gets flooded with little trick or treaters every year and this year we were finally prepared with enough candy!!! My mom and aunt used to dress up all the time when we were younger and this year she didn't hold back. She loves to come to our house and help the girls pass out candy and the trick or treaters come back each year to see what she is going to be dressed as this Halloween. The girls  S C A R E D when she walked in the house all dressed up but they quickly warmed up to her. PS: I love the expression on Carsyns face in this first pic.


We had a couple of friends come over and join in on all the fun trick or treating


.After trick or treating we celebrated Scotty's 40th birthday. I didn't get any pics somehow but the kids loved the cupcakes and I think he did too!!! LOL

No comments: